MIDI Panic is a Panic Button to kill all MIDI Notes and reset all Controllers to all MIDI channels. MIDI Panic is absolutely essential for anyone using MIDI for a Live Gig.
Press button and destroy all freezing/holding notes on your Rig and reset all Control Changes.
• To all Midi Channels (1 to 16), to all Midi Ports:
– Send CC120 “ALL SOUNDS OFF“
– Send CC121 “RESET ALL CONTROLLERS“
– Send CC123 “ALL NOTES OFF“
– Send CC01 “Modulation“ to 0 (OFF)
– Send CC11 “Expression“ to 127 (Full)
– Send CC64 “Sustain Pedal“ to 0 ( OFF).
– Send Pitch Bend Reset
– Send Individual NOTE OFF Messages (C-2 to G8) to all channels because some older MIDI machines do not respond to the CC123 “ALL NOTES OFF“.
• Screen to see All MIDI Ports Connected, CC sent & Channels.
• Options Menu to choose Control Changes to send.
• Channels Menu to select MIDI Channels.
• Bip sound when Panic button is pressed.
• Works via virtual MIDI Network (Wifi) or virtual Midi Port.
• Disable Timer to prevent lock screen.
Also, MIDI Panic Lite is available for free to test but only Only CC01 (modulation) and CC64 (sustain) can be reset.