Why Build a Keyboard Pedalboard :
- Time saving & Easy Transport on soft case.
- Guitar PedalTrain not adapted for Keyboard player, the height is too large for sustain pedal.
- Don’t search your pedals under the keyboard, they are all fixed.
- Have reflexes because pedals always remain in the same place.
Supplies Needed :
- Composite Wood Flat Board 100cm x 40cm. thickness : 5mm
- Car Carpet to adheres pedals and other with velcro.
- Aluminium Rail Profile
- Metal Corners
- Electrical power strip
- Non skid rubber to avoid slipping
- Hook & Loop Tape self adhesif
- Position your items wherever you want.